WordPress Multi-site Reports by WooPro.
WordPress Multi-site Reportsplug-in thought is to get consolidated quite a lot of summaries on unmarried dashboard. As multi-site is operating on a a couple of website online control, we’ve constructed a document which is able to simply calculate the gross sales of All Site on unmarried dashboard. Isn’t it sounds nice? From now multisite website online proprietor don’t wish to login into every website. They simply wish to upload User in respective websites and get the analytical gross sales information of a couple of website online.
- Shows multisite quite a lot of summaries
- User can see all of the gross sales analytical information on 1 unmarried dashboard.
- Administrator and Shop Manager Users can see the gross sales information of assigned websites.
- Report can filter out by dates and websites.
In order to view document of any website to respective person it is very important apply under steps:
- Create Users
Go to All Site > Click on edit > move to Users tab > Add New User with function (For Example: Suppose I’ve 2 buying groceries websites “SITE 1” and “SITE 2”, I wish to give reporting get entry to of Site1 to Site 2. For this I will be able to move to “all sites” web page then will edit my website 1 and upload 1 person in it)
- Edit that person from “All Users” to set the password.
- Once password is about, admin will upload this person into respective website which he must get entry to by Add Existing User from my website web page.
- For now assigned person can see the document information into his account.
For Example: If I entered User1 of Site1 into Site 2 person’s tab then website’s 2 person will be capable of see the stories of website 1.
Version 1.zero Release Aug 16th, 2017