OctopusCodes – Events Booking with PayPal Payment by octopuscodes.
OctopusCodes Events Booking with PayPal Payment is essentially the most tough, options wealthy, simple to make use of Events Registration extension for ASP.NET MVC. It means that you can create occasions, lets in registrants to check in for those occasions and procedure cost by way of on-line cost gateways as PayPal.
OctopusCodes Events Booking with PayPal Payment has a very easy management web page that will give you complete keep an eye on over class, occasions, orders, shoppers and settings.
With our responsive, you’ll have your web site displayed appropriately throughout quite a lot of finish-consumer gadgets and display screen resolutions for simple ordering and testing procedure.
- Bootstrap Themes
- Responsive Design
- Users can browse on your occasions in a pleasant, responsive calendar
- Monthly structure lets in viewing all occasions within the decided on month.
- Weekly structure means that you can view all occasions in a decided on week.
- Daily structure means that you can view all occasions in a decided on date.
- Allows you to view all occasions in a Category.
- Allows you to view all occasions in a Speaker.
- Events will have other colour within the calendar.
- Easy switching between Monthly, Weekly and Daily structure.
- Event element web page to show knowledge of match come with pictures of occasions
- Allows you to check in for one consumer.
- Shopping cart possibility means that you can check in for various occasions inside of one checkout as PayPal Payment.
- Registrants can get admission to to registration historical past web page to view their registration historical past and edit knowledge of registration data if wanted.
- Unlimited classes
- Manage Events of Customer
- Manage Orders of Customer
- Change Profile Customer
Admin Panel Features
- Manage Categories
- Manage Events
- Manage Account
- Manage Orders
- Manage Pages
- Change Admin Profile
- .NET Framework four.zero or above
- MS IIS 7/6
- ASP.NET MVC four.zero or above
- MS SQL Server 2008 or above
Install Database on Hosting
Create new database in your webhosting and run eventsbooking.square record. Create database consumer and assign dbo rights to the consumer.
- Unzip Main.zip record and add on your webhosting.
- Open Web.config record and alter values of server title, database title,username and password in connectionStrings tag as underneath:
- knowledge supply: your server title
- preliminary catalog: your database title
- consumer identification: your username
- password: your password
- Run web page and login with default account:
If you could have issues, questions, excellent, and so forth…Contact me by way of e mail firstname.lastname@example.org Please touch us with any questions you’ll have by way of the touch shape on my writer profile web page.
- Free Updates
- 100% Support
- V1.zero Released – May 02, 2017