Magento 2 Mastercard Payment Gateway MiGS by duytrinhit.
GraspCard Internet Gateway Service (MIGS) – Virtual Payment Client (VPC) extension develops on magento 2 for fee gateway.
After consumers select fee manner on site, it’ll be redirected to fee gateway and make fee. After paying effectively on fee gateway, it’ll redirect to buy’s site after which replace standing for order.
How It Works
Supports all banks that use VPC/MiGS, amongst others: CommWeb (Commonwealth Bank), ANZ eGate, Bendigo Bank, Credimax Bank, HSBC Bank, Mashreq Bank, RHB Bank, Axis BaNIB Bank, Suncorp Virtual POS, Bank of Mauritius, and lots of others based totally off MiGS’ Virtual Payment Client device.
Supports all bank cards (will depend on your Payment supplier): Visa, GraspCard, American Express, Bankcard, Diners Club, GAPcard, JCB, Loyalty Card, Mondex, ProtectedDebit, Solo, Style, Switch, Visa Debit, Visa Purchase Card.
– Support Merchant Server API (2-Party Payments) – accumulate card main points at once to your checkout, submit at once.
– Support Hosted Server (Three-Party Payments) – redirect to assemble card main points.
– Support MiGS.
– Support Secure Hash Type SHA256.
– Support Refund on-line fee transaction
– No empty cart on cancel
– Can create bill, sends order
– Easy to put in and setup, it will probably enter MerchantIdentification, AccesCode and Secure Secret in magento admin
– Capture new gross sales by enabling your site.
– Can trade the brand or fee description in magento backend