Goo Calendar – plugin by Gunar1980.
Build calendars with static and dynamic levels in your WordPress pages. Once the calendar is ready up, submit it, and run it by means of shortcode on web page, submit or widget space.
Display in day cells all more or less knowledge (however now not restricted to):
- Posts revealed that day
- Posts revealed that day particularly class
- Posts with clause for that day (submit meta, ACF and so forth.)
- Any submit kind (eg. product)
- Create regulations for: on a daily basis, each Monday…Sunday, abnormal-even days, and run other purposes & configurations
- Create your individual show serve as
- Combine all above in common sense manner
Create static and dynamic calendar levels:
- Static – for given get started and finish date, eg. January 1, 2017, to July 15, 2017
- Dynamic – use pseudo values for date: , , , , and so forth.
Style your calendars in anyway you need to override default styling (fonts, colours, sizing).
- Create personal international styling defaults in your calendars
- Override each and every styling environment at person calendars
- Style headings, day names, mobile contents, calendar width, borders, colours
- Insert personal CSS magnificence names in calendar DOM tree
This plugin supplies calendar capability to the entrance-finish of your WordPress set up. Users without a revel in of programming are ready to arrange calendars for personal wishes by enforcing directions from this web page and attached ‘How To’ posts. For complicated customers, there may be a capability to code personal mobile show purposes or edit the default one, putting it in personal purposes.php document.
Plugin in motion
Posts by date revealed
Posts by date taking place (occasions) matched by means of Custom Fields (or ACF)
Working hours: cells full of the resault of the customized .PHP serve as as an alternative of Goo Calendar default constructed-in loop serve as
Dashboard admin segment
Create limitless collection of calendars
Plugin primary settings
Documentations & Demo
documentation at legitimate web page: Goo Calendar
Demo: Goo Calendar Demo