Geocoder and Reverse Geocoder (Windows).
Geocoder and Reverse Geocoder is a .internet desktop utility that converts addresses to lat/lng (geocoding) and lat/lng to handle (opposite geocoding). It permits to import CSV report and additionally exports the outcome to CSV report.
- It converts addresses to lat/lng (geocoding).
- It converts lat/lng to handle (opposite geocoding).
- It imports information from CSV report.
- It exports the outcome to CSV report.
- It makes use of the Google Geocoding API.
- It helps unmarried in addition to more than one fields addresses i.e. you’ll be able to have one box for the entire deal with or more than one fields like boulevard, town, state, nation and zip.
- It permits you to exchange information within the grid and retry if it fails because of fallacious deal with or lat/lng.
- It presentations growth because the rows are processed.
- It additionally presentations standing of the rows (blue for in growth, pink for failure and inexperienced for luck).
Click right here to peer the video preview.
How To Use?
- Browse a CSV report and click on Load File button.
- If you wish to have to geocode addresses, then make a choice Geocoding possibility and make a choice deal with fields in the correct order like boulevard, town, state, nation and zip.
- If you wish to have to opposite geocode, then make a choice Reverse Geocoding possibility and make a choice Latitude and Longitude fields from the drop down lists.
- Enter your Google API key.
- Click the Process button.
- Progress might be proven as rows are processed and standing of the rows can be displayed (blue for in growth, pink for failure and inexperienced for luck).
- If there are rows marked as pink and you could have specified a proper API key, then it may be factor with the knowledge. So exchange information of that row and click on the Process button to check out once more.
- When all rows are processed, click on the Export button to save lots of the outcome as a CSV report.
Check the video preview for whole steps.