This plugin allows to add a audio player at the top or bottom of the window. The audio player runs with the new HTML5 audio engine and if its not supported, it will use a Flash fallback. In other words it runs on all major browsers and mobile devices like iPhone, iPad, Android etc.
You have also the possibility to add your playlists and tracks into a post or page. This very helpful when you would like to create a music page, where the visitors can view all tracks and add them to the player by themself.
You can add the player to all pages of your wp site or using shortcodes to make it visible for particular pages.
Adjust all colors and other options for the player via a great tabbed admin.
Important Information for mobile devices
Autoplay, the volume bar and the visual playlist will be automatically set to false, when viewing the player on a mobile browser. So dont wonder why you dont see it on your mobile devices. The player will be also automatically set at the top of the page, because a fixed footer is not supported by the most mobile browsers.
MP3/Soundcloud Player in Flash/HTMl5
- Supports track sets, user tracks, single tracks and user favorites from soundcloud
- Add playlists and tracks to your posts and pages to create your own music page
- Highy customizable via a great admin
- Keyboard Navigation
- Unlimited color variation, no image files are used
- Share your tracks on Facebook and Twitter