I sought after to use a plugin to transfer all my hyperlinks from one WordPress site to any other site however may now not to find a one click on answer anyplace. Although now not totally absolute best I controlled to get issues shifting the use of this technique.
Follow those steps to export hyperlinks from one WordPress site to any other.
- On your new site pass into WordPress admin panel and choose Links> Link Categories.
- Use the Add Link Category to create a new class, use one thing like imported hyperlinks from xxx for the Link Category title and imported-hyperlinks-xxx for the Link Category slug, when carried out click on at the Add Category button beneath.
- On your new site now pass into WordPress admin panel and choose Tools> Import, from the listing you wish to have to click on on Blogroll which does the next: -Install the blogroll importer to import hyperlinks in OPML structure. This will set up a plugin known as OPML Importer which at time of writing is model zero.2. Activate this plugin if it does now not accomplish that mechanically.
- Now whilst you pass into WordPress admin panel and choose Tools> Import and click on on Blogroll once more you are going to be greeted with the Import your blogroll from any other machine. Fill in the http: // field with http://www.youroldwebsite.co.united kingdom/wp-hyperlinks-opml.php and from the Category: drop down field you wish to have to choose the brand new class you created in step 2. Finally , click on at the Import OPML File button and you have got exported the entire hyperlinks out of your previous WordPress site to your new WordPress site.
- Unfortunately you do now want to kind a majority of these imported hyperlinks into present classes or create new classes to hyperlink the imported hyperlinks to. Which you’ll be able to do in Links> hyperlinks, on the most sensible of the Links web page choose the imported hyperlinks from xxx class from the drop-down View all Categories field and hit the Filter button.