Easy Digital Downloads – Points and Rewards by wpweb.
Easy Digital Download Points and Rewards extension permits you to praise your consumers for purchases and different movements with issues that may be redeemed for reductions on long run purchases.
The selection of issues awarded according to acquire may also be configured globally, according to class, and even according to product, providing you with whole keep watch over over the praise device. Along with controlling the selection of issues awarded, you’ll set the quantity that each and every level is price. For instance, one level might be identical to at least one$ or 100 issues might be equivalent to at least one$, or some other ratio possible.
Customers can building up their level steadiness over the years and then select precisely once they need to redeem the ones issues for a cut price. Customer level balances may also be manually adjusted at any time by retailer admins.
Points and Rewards is a wonderful extension for development a “store credit” sort device. Want to praise consumers for serving to out on your fortify boards or for reporting a computer virus? Simply give them some issues that may be redeemed on long run purchases.
- Easily outline what number of issues are earned for purchases, and the price of issues for reductions.
- Control the utmost cut price that may be earned the use of issues on the cart, class, or product degree.
- Award consumers issues for movements like signing up.
- Apply issues earned to all earlier orders so consumers can get started redeeming issues for reductions in an instant.
- Quickly modify the issues steadiness for a buyer.
- View a log of all issues adjustments made for purchasers.
- A blank & consumer pleasant admin UI to control the whole thing.
Please see the Documentation of the plugin to learn to use the plugin.
Need assist? Please you should definitely learn the Documentation. If you’re nonetheless caught you’ll touch via our fortify platform or electronic mail us on email@example.com for any pre-sale inquiry best.
= Version 1.zero (2017-09-25) = * [+] Initial Release.
See complete trade log right here