WooCommerce Simple Auctions extends popular WooCommerce plugin with auction features. With this plugin you can easily make Ebay clone with regular and reverse auctions along with your regular products.
We wanted to create WooCommerce auction extension that is easy to use but also powerful enough so users get true WordPress auction solution which is both easy to setup and customize.
With our auction plugin you can setup WordPress auction website and start auctions in less than 30 minutes (assuming you have payment processor ready). If you are theme developer who wants to create WP theme for Envato with auction features just buy extended licence and you’re good to go.
Read documentation and check our WooCommerce auction demo (demo runs on WordPress 4.0, latest WooCommerce 2.2.x and latest version of WooCommerce Simple Auctions).
WooCommerce Simple Auctions Overview and Features:
- WordPress 4.0 ready
- WooCommerce 2.2.x ready
- Seamless integration into WooCommerce via its hooks
- You get new type of WooCommerce product type – auction
- Normal or reverse auctions
- Proxy / auto bidding
- Define start price, price increment, reserve price, buy it now price
- Set start and end time for auction
- Easily control how you want to display auctions – along with other items or on separate page
- Widgets with ending soon, latest, featured, recently viewed, my auctions and random auctions
- Email notifications (with editable email templates) for won auction, failed auction, pay for won auction, outbid notification, reserve not met fail, auction sold for buy now price, admin notification when user places a bid
- Auction product has auction icon (label) on thumbnail
- If user is logged in and winning in auction, auction item has winning badge on thumbnail
- Product single page has new tab “Auction History”
- User has “My auctions” option where auctions in which user placed a bid are listed (for both active and won auctions)
- Auction filtering in product list (wp-admin)
- Auction product has icon which describes different auction status: active, finished, finished and paid, failed (wp-admin)
- Shortcode to show my auctions for logged in user
- Make auction from virtual or downloadable products
- Enable users to create auctions via Multiple Vendors plugin
- Manually delete any bid
- WPML compatible
- Easily get 99/100 speed rank score
Demo & Source
Download [Codecanyon] WooCommerce Simple Auctions v1.1.1 Free