CAMS – Campus Asset Management System by codinsoft.
- Efficiently care for your asset by the use of CAMS.
- Web-based Campus Asset Management System.
- Process a Surplus Transfer.
- Search for asset by Tag Number ,from CAMS Quick Search.
- Make edits to the asset file.
- Review historial details about the asset.
- Keep observe of your entire belongings in campus, development, room.
- Track present location of your asset.
- Menu and web page Permission and privileges assigned to customers.
- CAMS supplies some predefined roles to assist in software management.
Monitor your asset’s specific position.
Move your Asset From one Campus to any other. Same procedure will also be carried out for Room, Building inside of a Campus.
Assets Overview in every campus.
Here are the few primary operations that may be carried out on a person Add, Edit , Search, Assign Role, Active/Deactive, and so on.
- User checklist: Search and Edit the person data.
- Create User: Create New User and assign a task to a person.
- Change Password : Update present person Password.
Graphical illustration of asset motion from one campus to any other campus.
- Total asset in From Campus
- Total asset in To campus
- Asset share in From campus
- Asset share in To campus
- Accounting Report
- Transfer Report
- Inventory Location
- Asset Audit Trail
- Asset Report Master
- New Asset shape
- Search/ Edit asset
- Import asset
- Export asset
- Asset historical past
- Asset aduit
- Search campus / Edit campus
- Create campus shape
- Import campus
- Search/Edit Building
- Create Building
- Search/Edit Room
- Create Room
- Create Surplus
- Search/Edit Surplus
- Import Surplus
- Export Surplus
- Search/Edit Department
- Create Department
- Import Department
- View Users Request
- Change data request
- View Request Status
Add New Asset data
Import bulk asset data from Excel sheet to CAMS
Export asset data into CSV
Track the historical past of an asset reminiscent of when and who did input it within the device via shape or imported from excel
Admin or IT User can view person’s request, which is made by different customers it may be trade person password or some other request
Common User can create request
Common User can view its request standing
Menu and web page Permission and privileges assigned to somebody.
- Role Management
CAMS supplies some predefined roles to assist in software management. A person’s function determines what they may be able to and can’t do in a CAMS – Campus Asset Management System. User’s function customers are assigned after they signal as much as your CAMS. Every member of a CAMS has a task. Here are a couple of not unusual function varieties in CAMS. Users, Store Manager, Manager, Admin, Audit, User Pro.
- Store Manager
- Manager Manager
- User Pro
User Type/Role has restricted get admission to. He/She can simplest Create, Edit, import asset and additionally create, edit surplus.
Store supervisor person Type/Role has restricted get admission to. He/She can simplest export asset, seek asset, seek surplus, export surplus, trade password, trade data request, view request standing.
person Type/Role has the similar rights like Administrator person, but it surely has no rights to create, adjust a person’s data.
Admin person sort/function has complete get admission to on software ’s pages and menu.
He/She can view charts, asset, asset historical past, surplus.
He/She can Create, Edit, import asset, create, edit surplus
Technical Features for builders
- Three-tier structure with C# Sharp.
- Responsive Bootstrap Theme glance very best whichever software you’re the use of.
- Export to CSV.
- Import from Excel to Database capability with C#.NET.
- SQL Server Stored Procedure with C#.NET.
- Mobile pleasant
- Jquery Gridview Custom Control
- Searching facility.
- Sorting facility.
- Paging facility
- Customizable structure.
- Easy Installation
- JQuery Datatables server facet integration with ASP.NET
What do you get on this package deal ?
- Complete supply code of CAMS – Campus Asset Management System.
- Database Script, which create Tables, Store Procedures, Sample Data for CAMS.
- Project information with Visual Studio 2010
You can import bulk information from Microsoft Excel in CAMS Database for this function following are pattern information templates to be had. These templets will import all information from Excel Sheet to CAMS software.
- Create Database In MS Sql Server.
- Take Database script and run on your MSSQL Server.
- Change Connection string of database on Web.Config document in Code.
- Click/Open venture .SLN document in visible studio 2010.
- Press F5 to Run It.
- Windows Server or Windows Hosting.
- IIS7 OR above.
- .Net framework four.zero OR above.
- Sql Server 2005 OR above.