Android Universal Geolocation Questions App Template by fvimagination.
Sep fifth 2017 • First liberate | Android Studio 2.three.three | Android five.zero+ • Backend with Parse SDK hosted on https://back4app.com
AroundMe is a Universal App Template the place you’ll be able to put up and proportion geolocated questions about a Map and remark the questions despatched by different customers.
There’s additionally a pleasant set of Badges that will probably be proven at the best of the Profile displays according to the Thank You’s you’ve gained on your personal feedback.
Since its backend is by Parse you don’t have to shop for any area/website hosting, there are NO PHP information to add to a internet server so that you’ll avoid wasting cash for server facet.
AroundMe is a local Android Studio mission, Java/XML language, Universal, Parse SDK hosted on http://back4app.com, tremendous simple to customise.
About Parse SDK and back4app
Read this newsletter for more information about back4app and Parse SDK: https://hubpages.com/technology/Parse-SDK-will-not-shutdown-in-thanks-to-back4app
Can I host Parse Server alone server?
Yes, even if I don’t supply improve for the setup procedure, you’ll be able to learn the authentic Guide right here: http://parseplatform.org
What about unfastened improve for this template?
I will be offering unfastened improve for insects encountered within the authentic code. Instead, in case you’ve edited the code and messed one thing up with it, I might observe some price to mend it both by the use of TeamViewer or by checking your app mission information at once on my pc.
How do I rename the app’s package deal identify?
Read this instructional to discover ways to rename a package deal identify: https://hubpages.com/technology/Android-How-to-rename-an-app-package
Should I exploit the most recent model of Android Studio to edit this template?
Yes, I at all times replace my apps to the most recent model of the IDE and also you additionally must you should definitely’ve up to date the Android Tools to their newest model by the Android SDK supervisor.
The demo APK crashes on startup
Make certain that the minimal Android model of your instrument is the only indexed within the FEATURES phase beneath. If the issue persists, please touch me thru my profile’s touch shape and ship me the Logcat message of you get when the app crashes in conjunction with the stairs you made to breed the crash. Please word that no longer all actual gadgets print an error Logcat message, on this case simply run the APK into the Android Studio’s emulator and also you’ll no doubt get the crimson messages about your factor.
How do I take away AdMob banner classified ads?
- Enter the .xml information the place there’s an AdView and take away its code:<com.google.android.gms.classified ads.AdView android:identity="@+id/admobBanner" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" classified ads:adSize="BANNER" classified ads:adUnitId="@string/ADMOB_BANNER_UNIT_ID" android:layout_alignParentBottom="true" android:layout_centerHorizontal="true"> </com.google.android.gms.classified ads.AdView>
- Enter the .java information the place there’s an AdRequest example into its onCreate() means and take away its code:// Init AdMob banner AdView mAdView = (AdView) findViewById(R.identity.admobBanner); AdRequest adRequest = new AdRequest.Builder().construct(); mAdView.loadAd(adRequest);
- Lastly, take away the play-services-ads reference within the construct.gradle report:assemble 'com.google.android.gms:play-services-ads:+'
- Android Studio 2.three.x mission – Java/XML
- Universal – Android five.zero+
- AdMob banners
- Works with Parse SDK hosted on againapp
- Push Notifications for Comments and Thank you’s
- Settings display screen
- Report beside the point/offensive customers/content material
- ‘Thank you’ praise badges
- PDF User Guide integrated
- PSD icon graphics integrated
- Easy to customise, smartly commented code
- Apple Mac or Windows PC with their newest OS model put in
- The newest model of Android Studio and a few wisdom about its UI interface
- Photoshop or every other symbol editor tool
- A Google Developer account to post apps to the Play Store
- An AdMob account to generate your personal banner UNIT ID
- A unfastened account on back4app.com
Important Disclaimer: We’ve just lately discovered that some builders have purchased our app templates, reskinned them just a little and put them on sale on different supply code markets very similar to CodeCanyon, announcing that they evolved and personal such supply codes.
That is a significant copyright infringement, builders who purchase our templates are allowed to reskin and promote them as apps at the App Store (accordingly to the License kind they’ve bought a template for) however don’t seem to be allowed to place our authentic supply codes on the market on supply code markets, together with CodeCanyon. We will file builders who made copyright infringements to the competent government. Thanks.