Abandoned Cart by extensionsbazaar | CodeCanyon.
Abandonment is an e-commerce time period used to explain a customer on a internet web page who leaves that web page earlier than finishing the required motion. The Abandoned Cart sends an e-mail invitation to consumers who’ve added an merchandise to their cart however left earlier than finishing checkout. The emails are customizable and may also be mixed with coupon codes to trap your buyer to proceed buying groceries.
- Send Discount Coupon for Abandoned Carts.
- Create Unlimited Email Templates
- SendGrid API Integrated for quick bulk mailing.
- Well Managed deserted Cart historical past
- Auto Generate Coupons for every buyer / Guest.
- Well Maintain Coupon histories.
- Multi Language Compatible.
- Multi Stores Compatible.
- Multi Currency Compatible.
- Cron process function for scheduled e-mail activity.
- Powerful admin-panel.
- Easy Installation and setup.
- Uses OpenCart’s integrated module machine (no core information are overwritten).
- Excellent & Best Support.
Supported OpenCart Versions:
All 2.0x,2.1x,2.2x,2.three.x and 3x variations
Latest Extension Versions:
You can check out Abandoned Cart with no need to put in.
Store Front: http://www.extensionsbazaar.com/demo/abandonedcarts/
Admin Login: http://www.extensionsbazaar.com/demo/abandonedcarts/admin/index.php?course=extension/module/recover_carts
Support and Suggestion